Thursday, January 10, 2013

Maternity clothes

Joey found my box of maternity clothes up in the garage attic this past weekend! I was so excited to see those things, that'll definitely save some money!
Being that Chase was born in June, I have quite a bit of summer-y items too! Tank tops, tshirts, some shorts, a skirt, dresses. I definitely will be stocking up on more of those though!

We found quite a few pairs of maternity pants too but they're all the full paneled pants and I won't be needing those for awhile.

However, I had a slight dilemma: I'm so bloated that my pants won't zip! :\
We looked everywhere to find a cheap pair of maternity jeans that don't have the panel, but have the elastic waistband. No luck! We found them but they were all like $40+! I don't want to spend that kind of money on one pair of pants because if this pregnancy is anything like Chase's, I won't be able to wear those kinds of pants after a few more months. The waistband bothers me too much when I'm like BIG pregnant.

Old Navy to the rescue! I checked out their website on a whim (after having no luck in the store), and sure enough- found two pairs of pants and the total for both was $38 (and that was with shipping)!

They came in the mail yesterday and fit perfectly! I'm so excited!

I should also note: I don't "look" pregnant yet, but I have such bad bloating that my pants won't zip up anymore! I have one pair of jeans from before I lost all that weight this summer, and while they do technically zip up they do not fit me at all. The legs, butt, stomach area are all way too saggy. It looks like my pants are falling off. So I figured I'll just start wearing the maternity ones with the elastic waist but are actually my size! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment