Friday, January 4, 2013

I feel like I have my own pharmacy

I picked up 3 more prescriptions today! I got a refill of my Progesterone supplements, a folic acid supplement, and prenatal vitamins. Doctor gave me the ok on Wednesday to stick with the gummy vitamins until I can swallow the regular prenatals without throwing them back up... but I have to take folic acid as well since the gummies only have .8mg.

My folic acid came with 30 pills and instructions to take 3 times daily- I was definitely a bit confused and called my doctor's office to see if they meant to only give me 10 days worth. Apparently my prescription got lost in translation somewhere between their office and Rite Aid. New Rx was called in.

Today I'm feeling good at 8 weeks and 3 days! Had some intense nausea this morning and was so tired I could hardly get out of bed. The nausea subsided shortly after I ate breakfast (Lucky Charms again, surprise surprise!). Went food shopping, came home and randomly had the urge to clean the entire house. I think my nap today is well deserved! ;)

Oh and very exciting: I scheduled an appointment at Prenatal Miracles to find out the gender! It's for March 2nd (a Saturday, so we can be sure Joey is able to go!), super early in the morning so I don't have to wait! hehe I will be 16 weeks and 4 days so I'm hoping they'll easily be able to tell the gender! Fingers crossed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment