Saturday, January 26, 2013

11 weeks 4 days

I am excited to almost be 12 weeks!

This upcoming week I have 2 appointments:
1/28/13: Routine Obstetrician check-up. Definitely hoping to hear baby's heartbeat via doppler at this visit! May have to bring Chase with me- if I remember correctly from my other Ob visits, there's nothing "invasive" and he should be fine to come along. Plan to ask the doctor for more details about stopping Progesterone and also about stopping Metformin.
1/30/13: NT scan (nuchal translucency screening). You can read about it here. Praying everything looks as it should, and I am definitely excited to be able to see the baby again. By this point in time, he/she will look a lot more like a real baby! :) This is also the ultrasound where if I'm lucky, I can get a "nub shot." Hopefully the tech will help out! I also have heard that sometimes they can make a pretty good guess at gender, but they won't always try. Happy that Joey may be able to come along to this one!


As for how I'm feeling... pretty much feeling fine now. I have some minor round ligament pain (like a pulling pain around the uterus), my fatigue has lessened into just being tired, bloating, and emotional. A lot of the other symptoms kind of disappeared around week 9... and I have to admit, it really scares me. I am praying everything is okay at Wednesday's ultrasound.

That's about all... I'll update after my appointment Monday. Have a good weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment