Thursday, May 9, 2013

Semi-update...

Nurse called me this morning for something unrelated to labs but while I had her on the phone I asked if my results were in yet. She said they were but they had to be reviewed by the doctor first before they could be discussed. But she said they "look good," and just to hang tight to have the doctor review. So I'm thinking that means no diabetes?! Woo, I'll take it! Was pretty sure I HAD it so that's a huge relief. And I don't feel like dealing with Maternal Fetal Medicine and their Diabetes program again.

I didn't get any phone calls this afternoon, but my patient chart online isn't update with labs either so I will recheck tomorrow and hopefully have an official verdict.

No mention about the UA, I don't think she realized I had that done as well so hopefully I'll hear about that tomorrow too.

Side note: Our house is almost sold! We found a house we love and now we just wait. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment