Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Prenatal Visit: 36 weeks!

36 weeks! I cannot believe it, only 4 more weeks until my due date!

Today's appointment went well! It was my first cervical exam (yuck)... had my Group B strep testing done too, so I will get results for it next week. Hopefully it's negative.

My weight is still really good, I've hardly gained anything (in addition to losing some here and there). Blood pressure was good (112/90), no protein in my urine.

Baby's heart rate was good- 140s. Fundal height is measuring 2 weeks ahead all of a sudden! My doctor said that if she's still measuring 2 weeks ahead next week we will do an ultrasound so they can get an estimate on her weight and go from there. I'm not sure what the options are if she's really that much larger though.

Internal exam went about as well as you could expect one to go. It was painful to say the least. Doctor could hardly even check because my cervix is so high up still. She thinks I'm not dilated though. Baby is head down (woohoo)!

Weekly visits from here on out! I'll update again next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment